Sunday, January 26, 2014

Week One

I have survived week one! The place that I am living and working is better than I could have asked for! The people at work are so sweet and very helpful! Being in a small town, everyone knows everyone.  Funny story, I didn't have a microwave in my house and I really don't know how to heat up leftovers without a microwave. I tried a couple of times heating leftovers up on the stove, but I was like there is no way I can live 3 months without a microwave. So I went to work and told them that I didn't have one and my boss got on the phone and made some calls and within 5 minutes I had a microwave! I have never been so excited about a microwave :-) Here is a picture of my work with the beautiful mountains in the background.


Abby is doing well and loves to stay right next to me when I am home. Here are a few pictures of her!





Here is a picture of the view of Mt. Shasta from my front yard! It is absolutely stunning!


Here is a picture of a view from when I take abby on walks after work. It is a little chilly in the mornings and evenings, but during the day, the sun is out and it is beautiful!


Saturday night I went and saw Saving Mr. Banks and it was a cute movie. This morning I got up and went to eat breakfast at the Black Bear Diner and it was amazing! Here is a pic of how much food I got!


Well today I will be planning some things I would like to do while I am here for the upcoming weekends and relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment