Saturday, January 18, 2014

Day Two

Day two's stop is Las Vegas. Nothing exciting happened today so I thought I would share some things that went through my head while driving through New Mexico, Arizona and Nevada. After that are some pictures of the scenery.

My head on a long drive...
1. These animals that get hit crossing the road at night.... where are they during the day? I look and can never see them
2. These people that live in the middle of nowhere...where do they go grocery shopping?
3. If something were to go wrong with my car and I am on the side of the road with no signs of life any way I look...who in the world would I call?
4. To the people who buy million dollar homes that sit at the base of a mountain with huge rocks over your house... how much insurance do you have on that house?!?!?
5. I even thought how cool it is that little ole me could be in control of a car. Lol that's when I was really bored.  Don't judge haha

But I made it to the hotel safely and even had the honor to ride the elevator with a boy...or girl....ehhhh idk what they were!!! Oh well it's all an adventure! Off to Mt. Shasta in the morning. I know my aunt Sonja will enjoy these pics...the scenery was beautiful!










No comments:

Post a Comment