Saturday, January 18, 2014

Day One

So Friday morning it was time to get on the road to California.  My first stop was Albuquerque, New Mexico. I got a book on tape to help the drive go by fast. The trip wasn't too bad and Abby did such a great job being in the car that long. She is such a trooper! Once I got here, I was able to meet up with one of my friends from Dallas that I hadn't seen in awhile.  He just so happens to be driving to California too!  What a small world to come to NM and be staying in a hotel next to one of my friends! It was great to see him. Below are some pictures of the trip. The cheetoh bag is about to explode due to the pressure change in the mountains! And yes mom I had to take the pic of the New Mexico sign while driving but I promise I was careful and kept my eyes on the road! Now back on the road to Vegas!



No comments:

Post a Comment