Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Los Gatos/Santa Cruz

Last weekend I went to go see Erin in Los Gatos. I was super excited to finally see Erin and see where she is living and working. When I got there we got ready and headed to Santa Cruz boardwalk. I was ready to see the beach! We went shopping and walked up and down the boardwalk and had a great time.






Then we went to dinner at The Crow's Nest and got a window seat to look out at the beach, which was nice! Then we went outside and took some pics!








We then went back to the house, ate some cotton candy and watched a movie before bed.
It was a great day!

Sunday we got up and got donuts! I was craving donuts so that was definitely a treat! I miss pigs in a blanket but I will get some in a couple of weeks when I get back home. We then went shopping in downtown Los Gatos and it was a very productive shopping day!
Then we went home and took abby on a walk around Erin's neighborhood, which is a very pretty gated community with beautiful homes.

I had a great weekend visiting Erin and can't wait for our next assignment!

No comments:

Post a Comment